Monday, March 14, 2011

Blog Re-construction

What do you think of the electrical installation captured in the photograph below?

Photo 1 – Creative electrical installation? Funny? Dangerous?



Readers who have followed this blog many moons ago might have noticed that I have actually stopped sending any post since in January 2010.

That was more than a year ago.

I started this blog as part of an experiment on internet traffic… search engine traffic to be precise.

This was not the first blog that I did. I have had quite a number of blog before this one and they all looked worse than this. I was actually very new to this blogging stuff.

My intention was to draw traffic, not to get readership.

Then during the January of 2011, I again found out that this blog title was not strong enough to grow Google traffic quickly. At least I did not know how to do it at that time.

Rather than deleting the blog as I have done to a number of other ones, I decided to just leave it here. Just abandon it.

I though it might be interesting to see what would happen if I just leave it here receiving traffic.

Indeed I have learned and observed some interesting human behaviours…

Today however, I have just commissioned one more blog and I expect it to keep drawing in search engine traffic by itself from now on, needing only one or two post every 2 weeks.

The thought of reviving and reconstructing this blog crossed my mind again. Partly because I have spent some significant sweating hours on it and also because I have carried out a lot of internet traffic experiments using this blog.

So it has some kind of a sentimental value to me.

For that reason, today I will start posting here again. To readers who have kept frequenting this blog while I have been away this past 13 months, I value your visits and they have kept my heart warm and happy about starting this one.

To those readers who hate this blog so much because I left a post incomplete in a hurry in January 2010, I acknowledge my error and I acknowledge your hatred for that post.

Those who are wondering which post it was can see it here, Cable Ladder Installation.

With that I wish to close this re-opening statement.

See you again in the next post.

Note: This anchor post, Electrical Installations, may contain a summary of the materials you are looking for. It can be faster than clicking through each post title at the Blog Archive. I started it long ago but never actually got around to finish it.

Copyright http://electricalinstallationblog.blogspot.com/ Blog Re-construction

1 comment:

scarlet reynolds said...

If you want your blog to get traffic and be visible on the search engines, you have to update your blog and post fresh and interesting articles.

electrical test and tagging